Our Mission Statement is established for the following reasons:
- To provide the Practice with direction
- To provide the belief that it will create an organisational climate that inspires people to achieve excellence and satisfaction in their jobs
- To provide the needed discipline to make the right kind of things happen
- To communicate the organisation’s reasons for its existence
- To give the employees a sense of purpose
The Summerdale Medical Practice is a comprehensive primary care medical centre. The philosophy of the practice is to provide our patients with the best possible treatment using the most up-to-date and evidence-based methods, materials and equipment; emphasising prevention of illness as a higher ideal than the actual treatment of it.
The philosophy will best be achieved in a working environment where we recognise the patient as being the most important person in the practice and where we work in an ethical and responsible manner, without discrimination on the basis of sexuality, race or religion in an environment of teamwork, with mutual respect for each other’s abilities and functions.